Wednesday, September 24, 2014

JUST MY THOUGHTS ON INTERNET MARKETING



JUST MY THOUGHTS ON INTERNET MARKETING

Finding things to be grateful for took my mind on a journey back to the days when I would sit in front of my computer and was searching for a way to fill my time and to earn a bit of money more as a challenge ... for I am in the habit of continuously challenging myself.  And I would get on to all the e-mail lists of so many internet marketers and follow their videos and would try to glean what ever knowledge I could through them. And I have spent hours and hours doing this .. for when I learnt a particular trick it was like abracadabra zippo zippa. Zippa means I had nailed the knowledge down for myself.  At that time I was totally unaware of my future journey as an author and how much or all of what I had learnt would come to my aid in marketing my book. I was a novice at everything when I began and I would struggle to understand things in the begtinning .. even creating my own shortcuts ... which was always a big relief. I even wrote a poem in thanks to all these people for they were a big part of my life at that moment in time.  

So to all those who do not understand their journey right at the start .. do understand that god works through mind ... your own to be precise and you must pay heed to the choices being placed in front of you .. for one or many could all work for you.

That I could grow into a global authority was but for me to understand how a single middle aged lady ... thoroughly inspired can take on the might inherent in mind and take things to another level altogether.  

No comments:

Post a Comment